In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to install CyberFlix TV APK for Movies and TV Shows on FireStick. The steps outlined here will work with the Amazon FireStick Lite, Fire Stick 4K, and Amazon Fire TV Cube.
Another on-demand app that I only recently discovered is CyberFlix TV. It’s a knockoff or clone of Terrarium TV, which is no longer available. We’re still looking for an app that can truly fill the shoes of Terrarium TV, which was a hugely popular entertainment app. CyberFlix TV, I must say, comes very close.
To provide quality streams, CyberFlix TV supports dozens of sources and resolvers. The user interface is identical to that of Terrarium TV. All of your favorite movies and shows are available in the content library. What’s more amazing is that CyberFlix TV can integrate with Real-Debrid. Simply sign in to your Real-Debrid account in the app’s Settings to access a slew of new high-definition streams. CyberFlix TV is a good app, and I recommend that you try it out.
- 1 Installation Methods for CyberFlix TV on FireStick
- 2 Install MX Player (this is critical!)
- 3 CyberFlix TV on FireStick: How to Get It and Use It
- 4 Conclusion on How to Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
Installation Methods for CyberFlix TV on FireStick
I’ll show you how to install CyberFlix TV on your FireStick in two different ways. You may choose the one that best suits your needs. Both produce the same outcome. The two methods are as follows:
- Using the Downloader application
- Using the ES File Explorer application
First Method: Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick Using Downloader
Install Downloader on your Fire TV device and follow the steps below to get started:
1. On the FireStick home screen, go to Find > Search.
2. Look for the Downloader app and follow the onscreen instructions to install it.
3. Return to the FireStick’s home screen and select Settings in the far right corner.
4. In Settings, select My Fire TV from the list of options.
5. Go to the Developer Options menu.
6. Select Install Unknown Apps from the drop-down menu.
7. Now you must enable or turn ON the Downloader app’s option (as you see in the image below)
Let’s get started with the installation now that that’s done.
8. From the Downloader’s main screen, go to the right-hand URL field.
9. Using the onscreen keyboard, type https://www.firesticktricks.com/cf into the following window.
Activate the GO button.
Note that the above URL is not the same as the one in the image below. The reason for this is that the above URL downloads the most recent CyberFlix TV APK.
10. Once the Downloader app has connected to the server, download the CyberFlix TV APK to your FireStick. It will only take a few minutes.
11. When the download of CyberFlix TV APK is complete, the Downloader will begin the installation process right away.
12. Wait for CyberFlix TV to download and install on your FireStick. It usually takes less than a minute to complete.
13. When your FireStick screen displays the App Installed confirmation, it means CyberFlix TV has been installed.
14. Select Done from the drop-down menu. Later, we’ll open the app.
You’ve returned to the Downloader app. On the next prompt, select the Delete button and click it.
On the FireStick, you’re deleting the CyberFlix TV APK. It is no longer necessary. It is best to free up space by deleting files that are no longer needed.
When prompted, click Delete once more.
This is fantastic! Using the Downloader app, you have successfully installed CyberFlix TV on your FireStick.
Second Method: Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick Using ES File Explorer
Note that sideloading apps on the FireStick costs $9.99 per month with ES File Explorer. Instead, I suggest using the Downloader method (Method 1).
While ES File Explorer is an excellent file manager, it also works well as a side-loader for FireStick and other Android devices. ES File Explorer is available for download from the Amazon Appstore:
From the FireStick home screen, select the lens icon (search option in top-left corner).
Enter ES File Explorer in the search box.
In the search results, select ES File Explorer.
Install the app by following the onscreen instructions.
Install CyberFlix TV with ES File Explorer by following the steps below:
1. Open the ES File Explorer application.
2. On the right, there are a number of icons. Click Downloader at the bottom of the page.
3. At the bottom of the next screen, click +New.
4. You’ll see a small dialogue box appear. In the Path field, type http://bit.ly/cybflix. In the Name field, type any name you want. I’m going to call it cyber flix.
When you’re ready, click Download Now (your ES File Explorer window looks like what you see in the following image)
5. Wait for the CyberFlix TV APK to be downloaded by ES File Explorer.
6. When the following prompt appears, click Open file.
7. On this prompt, click Install.
8. Select INSTALL and wait for CyberFlix TV to download and install on your FireStick.
10. When you install CyberFlix TV on FireStick, you’ll see a notification that says “App installed.” To return to the ES File Explorer app, click Done.
You’ve completed the installation of CyberFix TV on FireStick. Follow these steps to delete the APK (which is recommended):
Extend the choice Local is located on the left menu.
Choose the second option for Home.
Open the Download folder in the right-hand corner of the ES File Explorer window.
Press and hold the Select key on your FireStick remote to select the CyberFlix TV APK.
To delete the APK, go to the bottom and click the Trash icon.
Install MX Player (this is critical!)
ExoPlayer, the built-in video player on CyberFlix TV and Terrarium TV, has been discontinued. To watch the videos from this app, you’ll need an external app. MX Player is the best option for watching CyberFlix TV.
Follow the steps below to install MX Player using the Downloader app:
- Open the Downloader
- On the right, click the URL field.
- Enter http://bit.ly/mxfire in the address bar.
Activate the GO button.
Follow the instructions on the screen.
Here’s how to get MX Player if you’re using ES File Explorer:
- ES File Explorer should be launched.
- On the right, click the Downloader icon.
- On the bottom, click +New.
- In the Path field, type http://bit.ly/mxfire.
- In the Name field, type MX Player or any other name you want.
- Now is the time to download.
- Open the file by clicking the Open button.
- Install should be selected.
- Install once more.
Before you start streaming with apps like CyberFlix TV, be aware that your ISP and government will be able to see everything you do. This means that streaming copyrighted content (such as free movies and TV shows) could land you in legal hot water.
With a VPN, you can hide your online streaming and browsing activities. A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, allows you to circumvent ISP throttling, government surveillance, and content geo-blocking.
ExpressVPN is installed on my Fire Stick, phone, and computer. After testing a number of paid and free VPNs, I can confidently state that ExpressVPN is the fastest and most secure VPN available. On the Fire TV Stick, here’s how to set up a VPN.
We do not support the infringement of copyright laws. But what if you unintentionally stream content from an unauthorized source? It is not always easy to distinguish between a legitimate and an illegal source.
CyberFlix TV on FireStick: How to Get It and Use It
This is going to be simple.
You’ve probably noticed that newly installed apps on your FireStick don’t appear on the home screen. However, they are easily accessible from the Your Apps & Channels section. Here’s how to do it:
Long press the Home button on your FireStick remote until the pop-up menu appears. Go to Apps and select it.
The CyberFlix TV app can be found at the bottom of the page. Select the app and press the menu key on your remote to return it to the home screen (3 horizontal lines). On the bottom right of the screen, a pop-up menu appears. Move by clicking the mouse.
Simply drag and drop the app into one of the top three rows. Return to the home screen and start the app there.
The Changelog window appears on the first run of CyberFlix TV. Click the OK button. After that, you’ll be asked to select a default video player. Simply select MX Player from the drop-down menu.
On the disclaimer window, click Accept. The main-screen of CyberFlix TV on FireStick, like Terrarium TV and Titanium TV, defaults to popular/trending TV shows.
In the top-left corner, click the hamburger menu. The drop-down menu that appears is as follows. To see a list of movies, go to Movies. Other options in the drop-down menu include Favorites, TV Calendar, Downloads, and Settings.
By the hamburger menu, there is a tiny triangle (inverted). Click it to sort the content by one of the categories available, such as Trending, Recently Updated, New Shows, Premieres, Airing Today, and so on.
You can also use the search option on the right, near the top, to look up something specific. Another inverted triangle can be found (bigger than the one on the left). You can sort TV Shows by year using this triangle (it is available only for TV Shows and not movies)
Conclusion on How to Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick
So, we’ve got CyberFlix TV on the FireStick. I hope you had as much fun reading this guide as I did writing it. CyberFlix TV isn’t perfect, but it’s a solid entertainment app in my opinion. Because it is a clone of the now-defunct Terrarium TV, it has inherited all of its predecessor’s positive features. I like the app and think it’s a must-have for anyone who enjoys watching movies and shows on their FireStick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a difference between Cyberflix TV and Cinema APK?
Cyberflix and Cinema APK are both excellent options. They have a large selection of movies and shows, as well as high-quality streams.
What are the risks of watching Cyberflix TV?
There aren’t any as long as you’re using the app to watch public-domain content. Streaming copyrighted content, on the other hand, could land you in legal trouble.
What do I have access to on Cyberflix TV?
Cyberflix TV is an on-demand app where you can watch movies and TV shows.