You will learn how to install and use the SilentGhost HD APK on FireStick in this tutorial. This step-by-step guide for the FireStick, Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube includes detailed instructions.
SilentGhost HD is a relatively new on-demand app for Android. This app has a great selection of movies and TV shows. SilentGhost is suitable for low-spec devices such as FireStick because it is less than 4MB in size.
This app does not have a lot of features. There are no settings in Silent Ghost. It does, however, provide one-click play, which is extremely convenient. I can’t say the same for other on-demand apps.
We’ll side-load SilentGhost onto your FireStick because it’s a third-party app. This manual contains the entire set of instructions. Continue reading!
This app has been updated and no longer works. You can also look through our list of the Best FireStick Apps for more options.
Users of the FireStick, take note!
Governments and internet service providers keep a close eye on your online activity, and accessing copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick could land you in hot water. Your IP address, 18.104.22.168, is currently visible to everyone. I strongly advise you to get the best FireStick VPN to hide your IP address and stream your favorite shows safely.
ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN on the market, is what I use. It’s not only simple to set up on any device, but it also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, you can always get a refund if you’re not completely satisfied. On top of that, ExpressVPN is currently offering three extra months for free on their annual plan!
Here are some of the reasons why you should always use a VPN.
Read this article to learn how to set up and use a VPN on a Fire TV Stick.
- 1 How to Install the SilentGhost HD on FireStick
- 2 Using ES File Explorer, install SilentGhost HD APK on FireStick (Alternate Method)
- 3 How to Access & Use SilentGhost HD App on the FireStick
- 4 Conclusion on How to use How to Install SilentGhost HD on the FireStick
How to Install the SilentGhost HD on FireStick
To install SilentGhost on FireStick, I’ll use two different methods and two different apps. You can use one of the two apps below:
- ES File Explore
Both of these apps can be found in the Amazon App Store. These are the steps to download and install them:
- In the top-left corner of the FireStick home screen, select Search (lens icon).
- Put the name of the app you want to install in the search box (Downloader or ES File Explorer)
- When you see the app name in the search results below, select it and click it.
- On the next screen, click the app icon.
- To download and install the desired app, click Download.
- Allow Unknown Sources Apps Before Installing
Allow Apps from the Unknown Sources Before Installation
Select Settings from the menu bar on the top of the FireStick’s home screen.
When the following options appear, select My Fire TV (or in some cases it is Device)
Open the Developer Options menu item.
Check whether the item Apps from Unknown Sources is turned on or off in the next window. If it’s turned off, click it to activate it.
A warning message should now appear. SilentGhost HD is a trusted and safe app, so don’t be concerned. Turn it on by clicking the button.
You can now install SilentGhost, or any other third-party app, on your FireStick.
Using the Downloader App, install the Silent Ghost HD APK on your FireStick.
The most popular tool for sideloading third-party apps onto FireStick is Downloader. This app is covered in depth in our How to Sideload Apps on FireStick guide.
Here’s how to use this app to install SilentGhost HD on your FireStick:
Start the Downloader application. Click inside the field where the URL is supposed to be entered on the right side of the app (with the Home tab selected).
With the help of the onscreen keyboard, type in the following URL: http://sghost.firesticktricks.com/ Note: You can also type firesticktricks.com/sghost into your browser. On your FireStick remote, press the Play/Pause key or click Go.
Wait for the SilentGhost HD APK to download on your phone or tablet (the version is 3.9 MB in size)
When the file is installed, the Downloader will run it. Scroll down to the bottom-right corner of the next screen and click Install.
While the SilentGhost app is being installed, please wait.
When the installation is complete, you will see the App installed message. I’m not clicking Open just yet because we’ll learn how to use the app later. For the time being, click Done to return to the Downloader app.
Select the Delete button and press the Enter key. We’ll remove the SilentGhost HD APK, which is no longer needed now that the app has been installed.
Click Delete once more.
On the FireStick, this is how you install the SilentGhost HD app.
Using ES File Explorer, install SilentGhost HD APK on FireStick (Alternate Method)
While the Downloader app will do the job for you, having some alternatives on hand is a good idea. That is why I am going to show you how to use ES File Explorer. In addition, the Downloader app isn’t available in every country.
To install SilentGhost HD on FireStick using ES File Explorer, follow the steps below:
On the ES File Explorer home screen, click the Downloader icon (it’s on the right side of the window, as shown in the image below).
Click +New at the bottom of the next window.
Fill in the following information in the Download dialog box that appears next:
Name: You may use any name you want. I’m writing in SG. Note: In the path field, please type the complete URL.
Click the “Download Now” button.
Please wait for the SilentGhost APK to finish downloading.
When you see the following prompt, click Open file.
To begin the installation process, click Install on the next window.
When you’re taken to the next screen, click Install once more.
The following App installed notification will appear after SilentGhost HD has been installed.
Open the app by clicking the Open button. Click Done to close the app and return to it later.
It’s finished! With ES File Explorer, you can install SilentGhost HD on your FireStick.
To free up some space on your FireStick, you may want to delete the APK file. The quick steps are as follows:
- On the left sidebar of ES File Explorer, click and expand Local.
- To return to the main menu, select Home (the second one without the home icon)
- Now move your cursor to the right and select the Download folder.
- Long press the Select/OK button on your FireStick remote to select the SlingHost APK file.
- To delete the file, go to the bottom of the screen and click the Trash/bin icon.
How to Access & Use SilentGhost HD App on the FireStick
If you’re looking for the app on your FireStick’s home screen, you won’t find it just yet. It must be moved to the home screen. Here’s how you go about it:
- For a few seconds, press and hold the Home button on your FireStick’s remote.
- Click Apps to go to the Your Apps & Channels section when the full-screen pop-up window appears.
- You can now see a list of all your installed apps. Select SilentGhost at the bottom of the page.
- Press the Select/OK button on your remote to launch the app. Click the menu button on the remote to return to the home screen.
- On the bottom right of your TV, you could now see the menu options. Move by clicking the mouse.
- Drag the app icon to the top of the screen (or one of the top 3 rows)
- By pressing the Select/OK button on the remote, you can drop it in the desired location.
On the FireStick, we’ll look at the SilentGhost HD app.
To be honest, there isn’t much to discover. And I don’t mean that in a negative way. SilentGhost HD is a straightforward app for watching movies and TV shows online. It enables you to get started almost immediately.
The app’s home screen is shown in the image below:
As you can see, the left-hand menu sidebar only has a search option and four other options:
- New Release
- TV Shows
- Make a request (the section from where you can request for a movie or show, which is not there already)
There are no options or tools in the app. As of the time of writing, SilentGhost HD does not support Trakt or Real-Debrid. It only allows you to watch movies and TV shows online.
This app has the advantage of being extremely lightweight. The size of the version shown in this guide is only 3.9 MB. That’s a lot of light. As a result, it performs admirably on a variety of Android devices, including the FireStick. With one-click play, you can get started streaming right away.
Conclusion on How to use How to Install SilentGhost HD on the FireStick
SilentGhost HD is a small, fast app with a large content library and one-click play functionality. It lacks a number of other features found in other on-demand apps. It does, however, a good job of streaming. The app plays videos in 720p resolution for the most part. Full HD 1080 videos are difficult to come by. Overall, it’s a good app to check out.